Thursday, September 22, 2011

three weeks in...

Remember how a few weeks ago I blogged about how I wasn't excited to start school this year and so sad that summer is ending? Well, as school started I actually did get excited about it! See, look how happy we were on the first day of school!


No... we are not on our way to church! We just have to dress up. Every. Single. Day.

Anyway. We are now into school 3 weeks and I wish we had never started! Suddenly we have math tests. In fact, last night Riley and I were both tossing and turning. He couldn't stop thinking about equations and I couldn't stop thinking about how I will never understand statistics. See! Our lives have been turned upside down.
Here is another example to prove my point. You all know (and remember, I'm sure) that we got married on April 23rd, AKA Copsicus. Well, even before we got married we celebrated this holiday each month. Over the summer it was just an excuse to have even more fun than normal! Now it is just a way that we can stay sane!! It's tomorrow, by the way, and I can't wait another second. For some reason Copsicus just makes the day better. It's something to look forward to all month because we both know that we HAVE to make time to celebrate.

Now, I'm sure you are all wondering, "Allison, if you are so busy, how do you have time to blog?" Well, folks, I just finished a practice test for my stats test tomorrow and have to stay on campus for a review that won't end until 9. I left home at 7:30 this morning. AND it's an 'I didn't wash my hair and regret it' day. So I decided I could take 15 minutes and write about whatever I want!


On the bright side, the mountains are turning colors! (even though it's a sign of winter approaching, it sure is pretty) and I made this little beauty for our bed! If you zoom in you can see that I stitched on the big flower and bird and then outlined everything else. It was a kit my mom found on ebay! So fun to work on.


 Let's hope BYU does well tomorrow.... Maybe it will be a Copsicus miracle!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, I laughed at the hair washing comment. So funny! I can sympathize with you--I don't think I ever wore jeans on campus for pretty much my whole career there.

    ReplyDelete