If you want to see more where this came from click here!
We had such a good time seeing everyone in their costumes. There was good food and some wonderful/hilarious games. I must say, I've never seen grandma dance like that, or anyone for that matter. It was a real treat. Riley and I figured that there would be plenty of monsters at this ball so we had best be prepared to catch a few!
At the beginning of the month we went on a date to Texas Roadhouse (those rolls are so. good.) then picked out a pumpkin to carve. Riley has a soft spot for the unpicked pumpkins. We always tend to get the lopsided ugly pumpkins. He's even been talking about getting the sad, pathetic Christmas tree-- of course, that's all we could probably manage in our apartment!
We also took a nice trip up to his cabin. We ate some bbq food and woke up early to see the sunrise! We played some fun games with Merrill and LouJean! They are always so nice to invite us up there and provide yummy food. It was rifle weekend and we heard lots of gunshots. I knew with our luck we would get hit, so we didn't wander from the roads or trails very much. I learned a lot about hunting and it didn't make me any more fond.
Sadly, this is the only picture I took... so you'll have to take my word that it was just beautiful! I love going up there. So pretty (during any season), crisp, fresh, relaxing. Wonderful place.
Actually, I found some on Riley's ipod, so not the best quality but I love them! The one of Riley on the Rock was during the sunrise
wow, the mountains look so magical!
ReplyDelete