Thursday, February 9, 2012

Despite the busy schedule Riley and I have this semester, we found the time to go to st. George and spend some time with my family. We woke up early Saturday morning and I drove us to cedar city so that Riley could try and study for the gre. I am not sure how much he got done between singing, worrying about the check engine light and the many cows to look at. I am not one for driving long distances so Riley graciously took over in Cedar City. We made it the aunt Judys beautiful condo around 10. We rushed in and were greeted by the whole family!- minus katelyn, which would have been a real shocker. Brad, Mandy, Jane, Annie, Claire, Matt, Stacy, Graham, Kelli, Jake, riley s. and my parents were all there! It really was such a treat. We spent the day playing hard. We went to the park, ate lunch, played tennis, went shopping, ate pizza and played some more. There is nothing I love more than spending time with my siblings and darling nieces/nephew. Jane, Annie, Riley and I formed a team called the "non stink" team. This involved spraying other people with stink while being resistant to any smell they might try to spray on us. Jane and I also spent some quality time flipping boogers-not as grotesque as it sounds! We enjoyed watching Matt and Jane do the monkey dance, the pillow dance, and a fun sleeping show. You can see it too!  If you listen closely you can hear them say, "pillow dance, pillow dance, pillow dance" over and over. Very clever.
*** I couldn't get the video on... I'll try again another time. But just wait, it's awesome.

On Sunday we woke up and got ready for church.  Then at eleven we had the big event... Claire's blessing! It was lovely.  She is the best baby I've ever seen. Didn't hear her cry once! So good.  We got to enjoy more family for a couple hours before coming home.  I will admit though, that I was so sad to leave everyone.  I really just love being with my family.  Riley can attest that there were almost tears several times.  And full on tears a couple of times too.  It's just so sad.  Luckily we have amazing technology like cameras, skype and email that keep us in touch with each other.  And now, the pictures!!

Jane and Riley spraying stink on the picture taker

Add caption

Mom and baby Claire. Isn't she cute?

Graham is so fun. Still can't believe he is walking!


This was at our team spot.

Add caption


Do I see modeling in Graham's future? Perhaps.

I really don't remember doing this. But Kelli is holding Claire. Cute.





That's her chocolate covered strawberry next to her. 

Jane had to shield her eyes from the sun. I don't blame her. The sun was so hot! (which by the way, I miss very much)


Oh! And I LOVE plateaus. I think they are the cutest thing!






This is what I created on the ipad. Not bad, eh?

2 comments: