Thursday, March 8, 2012

Summer Vacation

We are officially headed to New York, Baltimore and DC in August!  Justin and Erin live in the balt, so we'll get to see them, Bennett and the new baby.  We are SO so so SOOOO excited.

Mandy, I am already anxious to talk to you about a few good places to eat in New York!  Be thinking of a good pizza place.  Other suggestions are welcome from anyone else who may read this.  Though you may be few.

5 comments:

  1. when are you guys going to New York??!?

    ReplyDelete
  2. YIPPEE!!!!!!!! We seriously can't wait to see you guys! I'm so excited you get to come! And that you managed to work NY into the trip, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is exciting! We will have to talk food!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go to a Broadway show!! And go see the Temple, it's way rockin'.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're walking around DC and just want a quick meal, go to Potbelly Sandwich Shop. You guys seem more the seat-of-your-pants type people, but if you're scheduling stuff, overestimate how much time you think it'll take. Time moves slower on the east coast somehow - maybe it's because there is so much to do. And I was not overly impressed with the Hard Rock Cafe on the Baltimore Harbor - I'm sure there are way better local places that are more fun and taste better. Oh, if you have time in DC, the Holocaust Museum is amazing and free. If you can get a discount for the International Spy Museum and the Newseum, those are pretty awesome, but I'd say not worth full price (Riley may be in training to become a spy, so that might be worth full price, I have no idea).

    ReplyDelete