Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Wilson's cabin has made it on my list of favorite places to go.  It is unbelievably gorgeous up American Fork canyon.  The cabin is rustic enough to feel far away from "the world" but has all the conveniences of a home, minus a shower.  Which is why we don't go for too long.

One of my very best friends, Kayla Beus got married on Friday!  I was lucky enough to go to the temple and it was awesome!  After the reception Riley and I headed up to the cabin for the night.  It had been a long week and we needed a break! The colors were just starting to change so we captured a few of the really cool looking trees.







1 comment:

  1. Fall is my favorite!! I did always love the canyons in Utah in the fall... though the rest of the valleys were sort of un-inspiring. There is nothing like the east coast in the fall, just because there are sooo many dang trees!

    ReplyDelete