The Maeser building. I've only been in there a handful of times but I think it is a beautiful old building.
Had one class here... But how could we not take a picture in front of the building named after our son?
This is the spiral staircase inside the JFSB. I spent the majority of my college career in this building.
This is Riley imitating one of my favorite teachers.
The museum of art has some strange statues outside...
This was in Maps, our favorite section of the library.
The economics building, otherwise known as the FOB. This is where Riley spends a LOT of time.
Every Monday, Wednesday, Friday Riley and I met for lunch in the JKB.
Finishing school at BYU is a weird feeling. It is both exciting and sad. I really enjoyed my classes there and the many things I learned. It certainly was not easy and I could not have graduated without the support of Riley, parents, siblings and friends. On to bigger and better things!
Congratulations on finishing school! I wish I did this picture walk at the campuses I attended. What a fun way to look back!
ReplyDelete