Last night Riley was studying and I was busy looking at apartments in Baltimore area. Benson was sitting on the couch next to Riley, happily making grunts and coo's. Suddenly we heard a rather explosive sounding toot. This wasn't unusual so we laughed an went about our business. A few minutes later he started to get fussy so I picked him up, only to notice this.... (excuse the graphic image)
It was everywhere. (Side note: a few years ago when Riley S. was trying to house train Bauer we read that they needed to look at their doo-doo and be shamed. We took a similar tactic here, making Benson look at the mess he made:) haha)
We quickly took the slip cover off the couch and put it in the laundry. After changing Benson and getting him ready for bed I went to change the laundry. The moment I opened the machine I saw our camera sitting on top. Totally ruined. The SD was salvaged (hence the picture) but the camera was done for.
We are now currently in the market for a camera. Ours was getting old anyway. Any suggestions for a good point and shoot?
Baltimore?? Is that where you guys will be heading to school?
ReplyDelete