Tuesday, June 18, 2013

the last few weeks

We leave in a month from tomorrow.  Riley and I made a list of things we must do before we leave Utah.  The list includes eating at our favorite restaurants and going to bridal veil falls.  It is a short list.

Anyway, when we aren't packing, cleaning, or sitting silently in our apartment while benson sleeps... we do fun things. Like playing on the ground, practice crawling, run races, and sell things.  Benson dislikes our current living situation almost as much as me.  In fact, he prefers anywhere else more than our apartment.  As do I. We generally spend a lot of time on walks, swinging, and swimming.  Anything that will keep us outside.



 To give me something to feel good about, I signed up to run the American Fork 5k.  It was very fun to prepare for. Benson is the best running buddy.  As you can see, he enjoys it more than me (i think)
 Kate and Nicole did it to! It was quite fun doing it all together.
 Post race, trying to locate Garrett.

 Benson got to eat a go-gurt. He loved it. He loves alllllllll food. In fact, I can't eat anything without him getting dramatically upset.  he starts to hyperventilate.


These pictures are from the garage sale at the Wilson's.  This weekend was a big one- they were set apart by Elder Bednar and sold a lot of stuff.  They leave on Saturday. We will miss them! 

That's pretty much it, I think.  We are excited for the rest of our summer spent here, and exploring our new home!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment