The inside is like a maze - pretty difficult to navigate
They have a tunnel that connects the two buildings, it in and of itself is a piece of art. You stand on a moving walkway and the lights do dances. Not all that different from the walkway after Space Mountain.. Benson LOVED it. I'm not kidding. He cried when we finished.
We even found a few Jackson Pollock pieces. The one behind Riley is titled "no. 1"
I guess pictures aren't allowed... But we had to!
Since we moved here we kept seeing signs for "Lake Artemesia" but because of the sky high foliage we were never sure where it was, or if it was cool. After some friends suggested we go check it out, we did. I told riley to bring the raft- thinking it was a lake. Right? Wrong. I would describe it as more of a nature preserve with a lovely walking trail. I guess I should have expected the signs that said, "Danger, no swimming, wading or boating" Not sure what is dangerous in there and I don't want to find out.
It really was a beautiful area, lots of lily pads, and cute people.
and a heron!
and geese,
and the metro rails- which I found our are run on electricity, so please, don't touch the rails.
and a bird of prey.
The following pictures are for anyone who loves baby teeth, and little teeny mohawks.
You guys do so much fun stuff! DC looks like a pretty awesome place to live. And that picture with Benson showin' off his teeth kills me haha
ReplyDelete