Thursday, February 6, 2014

a photo shoot

Benson has been one for a while and I hadn't documented this stage very well.  Right now he is soooo fun. Aside from being sick for over a week, we have been having a really good time with him.
Benson says "dada" constantly, but not "mama"
He looooves to mop.
He can find his eyes and belly button when you ask him.
He barks like a dog when he sees or hears one.
He laughs whenever you try to scare him.
He really enjoys reading books and turning the pages.
His smile is very contagious.

And now- the feature presentation. Our cute baby Benson.







4 comments:

  1. I love him. He looks like he's talking selfies in some of the pictures. Benson!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Afton and I have been reading your blog and she has been sitting so still and patient, which isn't a normal thing for her. I think she might have a little crush on Benson ;) Matt and I were saying that no boy will be good enough for our daughter, except for maybe Benson Wilson haha

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cute, Afton is such a cutie. I think we would support that marriage :)

      Delete