Wednesday, June 4, 2014

shame on me

I'm not entirely sure where the past two months have gone. April FLEW by, and I never thought May would end. But it did and suddenly we are 4 days into June. I mentioned to Riley that June is my favorite month- and I think that is true. School ends, it is warm to do everything but not roasting and you have the whole summer to look forward to. This summer will be great. Riley takes his exams in 1 1/2 weeks. Pray for him, please! After that we are headed to Utah to greet Riley Serafine as he arrives home from Sierra Leone.  We are pretty excited.  Benson probably more than anyone. He can't wait to see his cousins!

I have tons of pictures on my phone and while looking through them I realized they are all of Benson doing something, but more often than not that something was not all that exciting. For example:


Benson playing in a crib with a friend.

Ok- these ones will be kept forever - doesn't he look so big?

Benson on an Easter Egg hunt

Benson and Riley at Maryland Day


Benson eating corn on the cob

Benson posing at the National Arboretum

Benson playing with his shadow


Benson swimming

Benson about to go down a slide.



1 comment:

  1. Love all of the pictures! Benson's such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete