Saturday, July 16, 2011

This is what I woke up to on my birthday!

Isn't that the best!? Riley woke up before me and made me breakfast in bed. Strangely enough I didn't hear a thing... and we sleep in the kitchen!  Needless to say, it was a great morning! Then, we went to lunch with Merrill and LouJean (thanks again!!). It was DELICIOUS! For my birthday Riley gave me a raft! So we went up to Silver Lake and rafted all around it! To end the day we had dinner at the Groesbecks and a pool party. It was a great day! 

Thanks family and Riley for a great day.


 Then on monday we went to the Bradshaw family reunion. We had such a great time, despite falling of the horse. Sadly, this is the only picture I took. I know my parents have more... I'll have to get them. There are some pretty awesome ones of me on one of Michael's horse after a nice long horse ride, which was aweeeesssooommmme! These are our happy camper faces.

1 comment: