Sunday, June 26, 2011

Cabin and Lake

We've been married for over two months! Can you believe it? Neither can we.  We've been wanting to go up to the Wilson's cabin, which is up American Fork canyon, for a while now and we finally found some time to go. It is soooooooo pretty up there,  I just love it. We saw some deer, but unfortunately no moose... one of these times I'm going to see one up there, I just know it! We had lots of fun. Then the next day we went to Fish Lake for the Schramm/Eaves family. I was so glad all the Wilson's could come! We had such a great time. I don't have any pictures from it though... But we went on the lake for a while, got sunburned, ate good food and just enjoyed being together! 





1 comment:

  1. I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep in touch! I love going up AF canyon :) how do you know enoch and marissa mills? I played basketball with marissa's sister rachel. If you don't have my blog info it's gavonica (blogspot). It was good to see you today!

    ReplyDelete