Saturday, June 11, 2011

We've got our wedding pictures back!!

So, I've updated the blog background because July is coming! July is easily my favorite month of the year, for multiple reasons. First of all, it's my birthday! Then the 4th of July, which never disappoints. We usually have a family reunion in there and sometimes a family vacation!  It also means I get to take a few days off work and enjoy the wonderful weather we have been having.  Needless to say, I'm excited.

We got our wedding pictures back, so I guess I should put them on. If you want to see all 300+ pictures here is the link.
clicklisa.smugmug.com/Weddings

Thanks again for all who made a sacrifice to come to the wedding, we really appreciated having everyone there! It was a great day.














This is why I love Cactus & Tropicals! Green, light, tan, white, flowers. My favorite!
That tree on the left is a little weird though... 







No comments:

Post a Comment