Saturday, May 28, 2011

Bridal Veil Falls and a wedding!

 So, I'm not too hip on this blogging thing yet. In fact I've been thinking for a few days now about what I'm going to post about. Our apartment is pretty much all set up and blogged about.  Cruise is over and I blogged about that. I'm still waiting for the CD of pictures from our wedding day so we can post a few of those. So I'm pretty much out of ideas! Oh wait, Riley took me out to Macaroni Grill! (compliments of some nice person who came to our wedding) This is one of my favorite restaurants! Italian. MHmmm. My best friend Taylor got married yesterday!!  I get the day off which means I've got a 4 day weekend! Unfortunately Riley doesn't... bummer. But we will celebrate nonetheless!

Oh and I very rashly decided to cut 8 inches of my hair off! It was time for a nice change
Look how high the river is! These kayakers were insane....

This is at the top of Bridal Veil Falls! We took the hard way up on accident

This is at the Draper Temple! We really aren't this greasy.. I think it was just the light.

Taylor's Mom made her dress, it was AMAZING! I  think she looked so darling!

Whitney, Kayla and I


.

2 comments:

  1. Short hair! It looks so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. its been awhile since ive been to the grill. i need to try it again.-matt

    ReplyDelete