Well, it's a Friday night and Riley is at work till 9:15. So what am I doing? watching Beauty and the Beast while blogging. Can't wait till he gets home! Anyway here is the grand tour.
The bed, I got the quilt from Target... it is so soft and nice! Favorite thing we used our gift cards for :)
Ok, I'm sorry this is not right side up. But this is the couch and cute ottoman we got at a bridal shower from LouJean, Erin, Janelle, Chelsie and Andrea! We love it. Lots of good storage space. We put on a couch cover and got a couple cute pillows. I love a good pillow.
This is the entertainment center!
This is somewhere in the moving process. The mattress you see behind us was made in 1926 and has been in the family since then. The management here got us a new mattress (thank goodness!!)
Last week Riley and I took a picnic up Provo canyon to Vivian park. We tossed a frisbee around and attempted to fly a kite, there wasn't enough wind...even though it looks windy in this picture!
Feel free to call me any friday or saturday night this summer... I'll be here. Waiting.
alli, this is riles. why don't you ever invite me to your apartment? like what the heck, man? i always have a weekend night to spare, and i will have plenty more this summer. i can come over, we can eat frozen yogurts, share relationship advice, watch a movie, and chat. ya know, sister stuff. since obviously none of the other sisters care about you. i got your back.
ReplyDeleteYour apartment is adorable!!! I love the quilt too. Enjoy every moment of your first little home. Believe it or not, you will sometime remember your apartment and this time in your lives as the"good old days".
ReplyDeletelove the apt. it looks like you have such darling things already! our first couch had a 2 ft wood beam sticking out the bottom. after a month of this we just sawed it off. i don't know why it took us a month to think to saw if off. love the quilt, love the tv stand. is that an ikea purchase? it looks like the expedit line.
ReplyDeleteLooks good! And vaguely familiar....
ReplyDelete