Sunday, June 26, 2011

Project antique part two and three!!

Ok, so we suddenly have a lot to blog about. But first we'll start with our pride and joy. This is phase two of the project:

 We painted it blue, which was really pretty but it didn't match anything in our apartment. What a shame. But then we had fun rubbing a glaze all over it. It turned out pretty well we think!! I didn't think it looked great at first... it looks dirty and old, but I got over that pretty quick and now it is one of my favorite feature!
 I'm not sure how to decorate it... the lighting in this picture really isn't very good. So ignore that. But what should I do? I've got some cute stuff. I don't like the purple flowers on it, but I stole those from my mom... so they need replacing anyway. Help?? Mandy, my mom just got done telling me how adorable your new nursery is, maybe you have some ideas! Or Stacy, you're creative... I don't know what to do! Don't worry, I'll be putting a picture in that frame shortly.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good! I am not a decorator so I have no advice haha

    ReplyDelete