Ok so we hit up some major deals and I still don't think we're done. When I say major, I mean minor. Nonetheless, a deal is a deal.
First we went to Kohl's to find Riley some church shoes. I'm bad at shopping for other people and usually wonder off. I found some DARLING black heals/shoes on clearance for ten dollars. But I couldn't convince myself to buy summeryish shoes right before it ends. :( Riley found a nice pair of shoes, though! So we went to check them out. As soon as they rang up we remembered a gift card we had from our wedding! It covered all but 8 dollars. Then he handed us this 10 dollar gift card thing for spending a certain amount of money!! Remember how much those heels cost? Ten dollars. (Yes Kelli, we did have a front row parking spot) The promotional deal didn't start till the next day, but don't worry I went back and got them. I'm wearing them as I type this, as a matter of fact!
Our next stop was Burlington Coat factory! Which is wear we got Riley's wedding suit on a major sale. Anyway, we found me some jeans that weren't on sale and Riley some church socks. Great deal. At the checkout line they gave us coupons so we can go back and get Riley some dress pants!
Then we went to Payless where I found a cute pair of durable, yet fashionable black flat-ish shoes which I have been searching to find for a couple of years now! Bad news though... they weren't my size, and no one in Utah county had my size either. Don't worry everyone, I found them online! And I fell into the BOGO trap and got a second pair...but, thanks to Riley we had a coupon and free shipping!! Booya.
Good finds! Those black flats sound like what I need!
ReplyDelete