Yep! That's right! NINE. And we are finished with finals! (they were horrible) Life is good :)
We have already started celebrating! As soon as we finished finals we bought a pizza (thanks mom!) and watched a movie. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AFTERNOON!
Then yesterday we made lots of lots of homemade oreos. We were practically a cookie factory. I've never seen someone roll cookies in crushed peppermint better than Riley! We took them around to some friends and neighbors. It was so nice to visit with people and wish them a Merry Christmas.
Tonight we are going with Matt and Jessica to the Riverwoods for a horse sleigh ride and will see Sherlock Holmes! The first one was so good so hopefully the second is too!
We are definitely getting in the Christmas spirit around here. Our tree is lit every second we are home, the house is decorated and we search for Christmas movies every night. Riley and I usually don't argue but when it comes to putting on the next day for the countdown it becomes war. But only for a minute or two. Sometimes I take down the ones he put on and re-put it on just so I can feel the excitement too! Nine days!
I'll post more later! Merry Christmas everyone!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment