We scheduled our ultrasound for July 25th! We are very excited to find out what this baby is. We just hope he/she is cooperative so we can find out. Also, you may disregard my previous post. I've been feeling a lot better lately (it's a birthday miracle)!
If you care to guess if it's a boy or girl please leave a comment! Whoever gets it right (which, if I do the math correctly should be about 50% of you...) gets a prize. The prize will most likely be favorite aunt/uncle/grandparent/friend. I'd say that is pretty legit since this is one baby you'll want on your side. I have a feeling it's going to be pretty cool.
I say a boy. Or a girl. Oh, wait--a boy! Nah, a girl! Okay...final guess--girl! :)
ReplyDeleteI guess boy...
ReplyDeleteOkay. So I guess GIRL!
ReplyDeleteand Robby guesses BOY. We figured that way, at least one of us will get the prize!
Hope you're feeling tons better (:
I guess GIRL
ReplyDeleteOk. I guess.... boy. I am the only Wilson documented as having guessed on your blog, so I guess that automatically entitles me to favorite aunt. SCORE!!! I finally get to be an aunt!! I am the last one!!!!
ReplyDeleteBaby girl
ReplyDeleteI can't let Erin be the only one in line for favorite aunt! I guess girl. :)
ReplyDelete