I can't believe how quickly the weeks are flying by! Life is so much better. SO. SO. SO much better without constant nausea and exhaustion. I wish I could explain just how much better it is. In the last couple of weeks my stomach has grown a lot! Just for example, this picture is from backpacking like three or four weeks ago, and the one below is from Saturday up at the cabin!
A few weeks before school started I had a small mental breakdown concerning the very little energy that I had and my ability to survive work and school and homework and church calling and maintaining a livable apartment AND any sort of enjoyable activity. I know our apartment is small- which actually means it can get dirty really fast. I hate living in clutter and dirt.
I think it is safe to say that I have been extremely blessed thus far. I have walked to work and school every day (about 3 miles total), stayed caught up on homework, got a new calling, kept the apartment relatively clean and even enjoyed a few activities! I know I have some major help from Riley, parents and a caring Father in Heaven. I think it is safe to say that I have reached a point where I am enjoying being pregnant! (Seriously, the first 6 months were rough) Baby boy moves around a lot, kicks often (especially during class when I drink too much water...) and is showing signs of being extremely athletic. His heartbeat is "perfect"- Dr. Rees D.O. (Matt, you better appreciate that!)
We are very much looking forward to December and meeting this kid. Let's hear it for being less than 100 days away! (I just heard someone say there are exactly 100 days till Christmas, which means there are only ninety-something days till baby boy comes!

You are an adorable pregnant lady. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm with Chelsie. You seriously look fantastic.
ReplyDelete