Kate, Mother and I threw Kelli a baby shower on Saturday. We had an awesome time planning and preparing for it! Everything turned out really well. Kelli was literally showered with darling clothes and other baby items. Thanks to all who came and supported Kelli. We can hardly wait to meet this cute girl!
 |
the headband station- those who wanted to helped make fabric flowers. I didn't get a picture of them all when it was over. |
 |
| Dad was so willing to help us hang balloons |
 |
| "thanks a ton, have a bun!" |
 |
| Benson with the woman of the hour! |
 |
| Aunt Judy and her girls gave Kelli the tickle monster book and gloves. holy cow. so so so cute. |
I declare it a success!
So cute!! Pinterest worthy, I would say. I love the upside down balloons and the cinnamon buns on a stick. SO sad I missed it. :(
ReplyDeleteSeriously, such a cute shower!
ReplyDelete