Nuff about salaries. We won't have one for a while anyway.
Let's start with the day of commencement. The econ department had a nice lunch where families came and met professors. These are the 388/588 TA's with Professor McDonald. (am I allowed to have favorites? If so, he's my favorite)
This is Grant. They research together.
Thursday at 4 in the Marriott Center:
| Waiting for gpa and gma serafine to pick him up. I think he was excited. |
| Dean Ogles took this picture for us. He's a big deal. |
| Cecil. |
| Elder Perry. His talk was awesome |
| With Greg and Becca. or as riley and call them- brec and grecca. |
| With gma and gpa bradshaw! |
Then there was convocation-- where riley got to where this:
And we sat on the stand. We were blessed to have really great supporters there. Namely: Mom, Dad, Katelyn, Grandma and Grandpa,
Merrill and LouJean,
and Kelli (not pictured, erin, elsie and Bennett- wait was bennett even there? I think he was playing pretty hard on the playground the whole time)
Graduating inspired us to hike the Y the following day. For those who think that is an easy hike- you are wrong. It is one mile up. and I mean UP. No flat ground until you get back to your car. Nevertheless, it was very fun! Benson really enjoyed the ride.
| relaxing before the hike |
No comments:
Post a Comment