Thursday, September 1, 2011

Cookies

A couple weeks ago I made some chocolate chip cookies and they were horrible. The dough wasn't that good and then I realized that the chocolate chips we had were fake. You can't have flavored stuff... it doesn't melt and get all delicious when it's fake! So. I need everyone's help! I need a good recipe. Mandy... Stacy... I  know you have to know of one! 
Also any other cookie recipe will do. Nicole, I'd appreciate your rolo cookies, for example. So be generous! 
Much appreciated.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Alli, Okay, so I have three recipes that I like, and which one I make depends on where I'm at-if that makes sense. : ) When I was in Utah the only recipe I could make work was the recipe out of the Essential Mormon Cookbook because of the altitude. I would also use the high altitude recipe on the back of the Nestle Tollhouse bag. I don't know if I am just cookie illiterate, but those are the only ones that would work for me. Now, however, in AZ, I either use the regular Nestle recipe or this little (http://www.marthastewart.com/353832/chocolate-chip-cookie-base) wonder from Martha Stewart. Watch out, though, Martha makes a mean cookie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dinnertotherescue.blogspot.com has good ones :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. cookies are one of my favorites. lately i have been making chocolate chip cookies bars instead of cookies because they are much easier. i will email you the recipe i use from the serendipity cookbook, they are super yummy. i have a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe from martha stewart, a favorite snickerdoodle recipe, sugar cookie recipe, and peanut butter chocolate chip cookie recipe. what do you want? i will just email you some.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What do you mean the chocolate chips were fake? Were they made of plastic?

    So, I found the rolo cookie recipe online:
    http://www.twopeasandtheirpod.com/rolo-cookies/

    Sometimes (a lot of times) I just go from recipe blog to recipe blog looking at different delicious recipes :)

    ReplyDelete