Monday, February 4, 2013

a look at january

Benson was very busy in January. He went from being a sleepy newborn to making eye contact, coo-ing and smiling! He is so much fun to have around. He is pretty good at sleeping, except for an occasional rough night, and he only seems to be fussy when we get off sleeping schedule. I'd be grumpy too! Without further ado... January:

Sporting his new BYU shirt

Check out those cheeks...

Add caption


Open mouth smile. His and my favorite!

In the tub

He woke up from his nap and was making all kinds of cute noises 

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness. I know I always say how cute he is, but HE IS SOOO CUTE! I so wish we could have been there for the blessing! I'm glad he exploded out of his clothes like a good little baby for you :) What baby blessing doesn't that happen in? Haha. We blessed Bennett at home, so we were safe there, and someone up there took mercy on us for Elsie's blessing when we hadn't had power for 2 days and were living out of hastily packed suitcases at a friend's house!

    ReplyDelete