Riley and I are so blessed to have supportive family who came to celebrate Benson! It was a lovely day with family. Benson was given a beautiful blessing and was loved on by grandparents, great-grandparents, aunts and uncles. We missed the family that couldn't come (you know who you are!) so here are some pictures of the day. Before the pictures, I've got to embarrass Benson for a moment (I'm his mom, I can do that, right?)
Riley and I went to the church early because he had a meeting and we needed to save some seats because our ward is gigantic. I went to feed Benson before the block. When I finished I picked him up and felt something very... wet. I knew immediately there was a problem. I got down to change him, hoping it was just pee, but no, it was poop, and it was everywhere. Not a piece of clothing was salvageable. I had to call Riley and ask him to bring a plastic bag. Luckily I had brought some spare clothes but they were not nearly as handsome as his white shirt and cords! It did not ruin the day by any means- it only made it better! I mean, how can you get mad at him? It only made me realize how sweet and innocent he really is.
My camera settings were terrible yesterday so these pictures turned out terrible. I hope someone got better ones and can send them my way.
 |
| Poor Benson was not too happy during the entire photo shoot. |
 |
| See? The settings were crazy... |
 |
| Getting better.... |
 |
| There! Perfect. I can see where Benson gets his good looks. |
You have a beautiful family :)
ReplyDelete