We got on the ship and explored a bit before we had dinner. Which was amazing! Everything we ate was fantastic. Except one day I had bad pineapple... the rest was delicious. I wish we could eat like that everyday. That would be very bad for our health. The first day we stopped at Catalina Island! Riley and I went kayaking on the ocean for a couple hours. We saw Sea Lions and the state fish. Then Riley played in some of the rocks and found crabs, barnacles and a bunch of weird creatures. I enjoyed just sitting on the sand. Unfortunately the water was too choppy to snorkel in.. and there was way too much kelp to swim in. Gross. It is a darling little town and we thought about not gettting back on the boat. Then we found out that a condo is in the millions....
The next day we went to Ensenada, Mexico! First time I've ever been out of the United States, and hopefully not the last! The city was pretty cool, we spent some time at a mission and shopping. We even tried walking to the beach, only to find out it was a long car ride away. Luckily we found some churros (which are not originally from Mexico??) to satisfy our craving.
The last day on the ship we parked somewhere in the ocean and hung out on board. The weather for the entire trip could not have been better! I loved every second of it! The car ride home was smooth sailing. I think we made it in less than 11 hours. Which is mighty impressive. We're waiting to see if we get any tickets in the mail this week...
Us driving!
About to board the ship
A cute street in Catalina
If you close one eye and back away from the screen it looks like he is missing a leg!
Chillin on the beach... oh how I miss it.
That's our ship way out there.
Port at Ensenada
The churros....mmmmm
Giant head and we aren't sure why...
This is the fun mission we went to!
My favorite towel animal :)
Yay! I'm glad you had such a warm honeymoon :D
ReplyDeletewhat a fun honeymoon! so excited you have a blog. i am looking forward to seeing pictures of your apt when you get all settled in. sorry about your car, but i am glad it made it through the honeymoon!
ReplyDeleteAlli, I loved Catalina ! it has alot of quaint, beachy places for sure....so how did you get out to the ship when it was parked so far away? A pretty long swim if you ask me.......pops
ReplyDeleteI love your first blog. You are adorable and I can't wait to see your adventures...
ReplyDeleteWelcome to the blogging world! I'm excited to see your cute blog and your funny little apartment! : ) And your honeymoon looked like a fun, sunny getaway. -Stacy
ReplyDeleteI love that ensenada mexico. not the shining star of mexico, but it serves its purpose. did you get your hair braided or buy some chiclets?-matt
ReplyDelete